Super Bowl 50 Prediction and Online Prop Bets
Panthers vs. Broncos Super Bowl 50 Odds
Stay up to date with the latest Super Bowl odds as we countdown to Super Bowl 50, where the NFC Champion Carolina Panthers meet the AFC Champion Denver Broncos.
Super Bowl 50 has more storylines than a US presidential race. Payton Manning hopes to further cement his legendary status by winning the most unlikely of championships while his Carolina counterpart, superstar Cam Newton, looks to celebrate his first Super Bowl triumph. Carolina’s high-powered attack faces its toughest task of the year as it comes up against the NFL’s best defense. Something has to give on Sunday and we can’t wait to find out who has what it takes to win one of the most highly anticipated Super Bowls in our era.
As of Wednesday, February 3, TopBet and Bovada have Carolina as 6-point favorites while BetOnline and SportsBetting.com favor the Panthers by 5.5.
If moneyline is your thing, SportsBetting.com and BetOnline have the Cats at -225, with the Broncos sitting at +195. Meanwhile, Bovada has Carolina pegged at -210 and Denver sitting at +175. Finally, TopBet has the mighty Panthers at -250 with the Broncos at +210.
And in the over under, BetOnline and SportsBetting.com are sitting at 44.5 while Bovada and TopBet are on 45.5.
Super Bowl 50 Betting Tips Online
- If you’re sure the Carolina Panthers are going to win Super Bowl 2016 but don’t know whether they’ll cover the spread, bet moneyline as it’s a straight up wager so it doesn’t matter if they win by one or 10 points.
- Bet the point spread if you think the Panthers are going to come out like gangbusters and dominate like they did against the Falcons in the NFC Championship game. As long as the Cats win by a touchdown, you’re good as gold.
- Bet the point spread if you the think the Broncos will keep it close but eventually lose the game. You’re sitting pretty as long as the Broncos lose by less than 6 points.
- If you’re brave and think the Broncos will win Super Bowl 50, bet on the moneyline as you’ll get the greatest return by doing so.
- The over/under for Super Bowl 50 is either 44.5 or 45.5 depending on which online sportsbook you reference. Bet the over/under if you think Carolina will eclipse their season average of 31 points. Just remember the Broncos have only conceded more than 30 points once all year.
- Don’t drink and bet. This one’s pretty self-explanatory but sometimes hard to abide by. Get your wagering done before kicking off your drinking exploits.
- Don’t bet with your heart as emotion has a tendency of steering us in the wrong direction when it comes to online sports betting.
Super Bowl 50 Prop Bets Online List
We’ve saved one of the best betting types – prop bets – for last. Prop bets provide bettors with the chance to wager on individual players or plays. Instead of betting on the game result, you can bet on things like the result of the coin toss, what team will score first and how many points will be scored in each quarter.
On Super Bowl Sunday, most online sports bookmakers provide hundreds of prop betting options so you can pick and choose what type of bet best suits you. Prop bets add even more excitement and spontaneity to the Super Bowl. So will Payton Manning cry or will the national anthem go for more than 2:20? Have your say and prop bet today.More articles...